Hook for Page::viewable() or Page::viewable($user) method
Is the page viewable by the current user? (or specified user)
- Optionally specify User object to hook as first argument to check for a specific User.
- Optionally specify a field name (or Field object) as first argument to check for specific field.
- Optionally specify Language object or language name as first argument to check if viewable in that language (requires LanguageSupportPageNames module).
- Optionally specify boolean false as first or second argument to bypass template filename check.
- Optionally specify a Pagefile object or file basename to check if file is viewable. (3.0.166+)
Returns boolean true or false. If given a Pagefile or file basename, it can also return null if the Page itself is viewable but the file did not map to something we recognize as access controlled, like a file basename that isn’t present in any file fields on the page.
API reference based on ProcessWire core version 3.0.172