Minimalist Blue Admin Theme

achabany

Great admin theme Achabany! I only have a minute on the computer so couldn't try it much, but got a quick look and love what you are doing with the PageList. I look forward to using this more tomorrow. Thanks for your nice work!

Achabany, I'm getting the same thing as Nikola. Chrome 16. (those Chrome version numbers just keep climbing!).

Also noticed an issue that can affect some sites but not others. See the attached screenshot. If you add any items to your admin nav, then they can get overlapped with the user/profile/logout links. Some modules add items to the top nav like this. It might be safer to locate that user/profile/logout line above the search... or if you like it where it is and want to get fancy, you could always locate it above the search when $pages->get($config->adminRootPageID)->numChildren > 4. :)

One other minor thing to note in the screenshot is that there's no padding to the right of the title input (and any other full length 1-line text input). Though that's a minor point that doesn't affect use at all, and I didn't even notice it till after I took the screenshot.

post-2-0-47132600-1328276978_thumb.jpg

Nice to see it's multi-language ready too. Speaking of which, since you worked the topnav.inc into your default.php, you don't need to "translate from the context of default.php", since this is assumed:

$title = __($title, dirname(__FILE__) . '/default.php'); // translate from context of default.php

The above line isn't hurting anything, but it's also not necessary. You can just do this:

$title = __($title); 

…or this (which is slightly faster, but not as pretty):

$title = __($title, __FILE__); 

Thanks again for your great work with this theme.

Thank you guys for your replies, i will correct all that at once and i will upload a new version soon.

@ryan : can you share with us the processwire vector logo, i want to put a clean png logo with the theme instead of the gif version.

• 8 months later...