New update 0.0.8
I commited a new update yesterday.
- Added additonal check for "allow_url_fopen" and throw error if not enabled.
- I changed to use copy() instead of curl.
- I tested it locally and on a low budget hosting and a good one, now it works on all without problems (though locally I got permission problems though not relevant).
- I found that using copy or file_get_contents would work better, curl gave me "open_basdir" (low budget shared hosting) error on which would cause problems if not configured correctly on server. So this should be better now. Not sure about other restrictions and limits (size?).
- Also improved the remove function to recusively remove the extracted folder after content is copied, it now also deleted .* files like .htaccess.
Edit: Heh, just refreshed and new categories and modules pop up! Love it.