Of course it's simple and likely 100% of you knew this already, but just in case you are like me and didn't quite know, this is it:
- create a page but don't click 'Publish'
on the page's Settings tab click 'Hidden' publish the page
- edit it as much as you like
- click 'Save + Keep Unpublished'
- log out, login, re-read your copy after a nice walk to see if you can improve it
- want to see your page in-situ (as it will look when it's visible)? Click 'View' and you see a private, unpublished but as-it-would-look version of the page as it is now
- repeat 4. and 5. as much as you like until you're ready to release your masterpiece, at which point just
un-tick 'Hidden' and re-saveclick 'Publish'.
Edited by alan, 04 June 2012 - 11:56 AM.